We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you’ll assist with the development and execution of the Message Broadcast marketing strategy as an integral part of the marketing team.
You’ll track and analyze the performance of advertising campaigns, assist with the marketing budget, and ensure all marketing materials are in line with our brand identity. Ultimately, you will help Message Broadcast continue to build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels while optimizing our customer experience.
Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll work with a small team, including our marketing communications manager and technical writing consultant, as well as executive leadership, sales, client success and our technical teams.
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU BRING:
- You’re able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising and marketing projects.
- You have a strong digital background, along with SEO and copy experience.
- Ideally, you also have mobile communications/messaging background, and have developed and executed marketing strategies, including branding and marketing collateral.
- You have hands-on experience with web analytics tools.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- You’ve got expertise in developing and managing marketing budgets.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 8 years+ experience and a BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field and/or applicable work experience
- Software platform development market vertical and/or technical industry expertise
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Experience executing marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- SMS survey development and expertise
- Experience with HubSpot (or other marketing automation platform) and Salesforce
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- HubSpot certification
- Omni-channel communications, messaging platform or CPaaS expertise preferred
HOW YOUR TEAMMATES MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- Has a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and engaging communication
- Possesses demonstratable experience in marketing, together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Comfortable collaborating with senior-level stakeholders to deliver results-driven initiatives
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
OVERALL MARKETING STRATEGY
- Influencing Message Broadcast’s vision, mission, and positioning to align the marketing roadmap with clients’ needs
- Developing strategies and tactics that drive qualified traffic and leads from varied verticals, including utilities and healthcare
- Creating long- and short-term marketing plans that accommodate quick shifts for blitz campaigns
- Creating repeatable, results-driven processes when it comes to partner marketing, product marketing, webinars, events, sales training, and more
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation through execution
- Crafting ideal customer journeys for target markets by creating engaging touchpoints with relatable content and designs
- Leveraging promotional channels such as paid advertising, email, events, sales enablement, account-based marketing, and key partnerships
- Managing a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, event management, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, market research, and partner marketing
- Measuring and reporting on marketing campaign performance to gain insights, benchmark against goals, and influence future marketing direction and initiatives
- Enabling executives and sales associates with proposals, sales presentations, demonstrations, and webinars
- Strategizing and providing positioning statements for key targets and audiences
- Delivering impactful sales training about product positioning to drive pipeline and accelerate product adoption
- Optimizing the marketing and sales funnel: increasing web traffic, converting traffic into leads, and converting leads into customers, while continuing to market to existing customers to get additional business from existing customers
- Participating in industry events, i.e. conferences, seminars, webinars, and the associated collateral
o Creating campaigns to drive appointments and demos, as well as taking an active role at the booth to assist prospects and customers when needed.
- Building strategic relationships with existing partners, key industry players, agencies, vendors, and current clients
- Managing agency providers, consultants, freelancers, and vendors for external projects
- Conducting market research, influencing product direction, and creating relevant collateral and videos
- Working with development team on go-to-market strategies for products and services
- Optimizing Salesforce, HubSpot, Camtasia, and other marketing tools to ensure we are getting the most out of our investments and creating new and innovative campaigns
- Web optimization and updates
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE BRING:
- We are Message Broadcast, a LINK Mobility company – and our world-class platform delivers messaging at scale for Fortune 100 companies in the energy, finance, healthcare, and telecommunications industries.
- Our highly scaled CPaaS delivers reduction to call center calls, proactive effective customer communications, improved J.D. Power CSAT scores, customer channel preference, real-time monitoring and reporting, and scalable and deliverable notifications.
- Our solutions are designed to dramatically increase customer engagement through self-service, acquisition, retention, and conversion across all channels, including TXT/SMS, MMS, RCS, voice, PUSH, email, and social media.
- Our solutions win awards for our clients.
- The long-term tenure of our team is a testament to our commitment to the growth of our employees, the success of Message Broadcast and our valued clients.
- We offer solid leadership, offering a clear growth path and a wealth of expertise
- We have a collaborative environment and welcome those who want to work with like-minded talent.
- We embrace positive change and open communication.
- We make a point to celebrate individual and team successes.
- We strive to ensure all team members feel seen, heard, and valued.
HOW OUR TEAM MEMBERS DESCRIBE US:*
- “Great growing company”
- “Good salaries, challenging and rewarding assignments, great teamwork and collaboration”
- “Great corp culture, executive leadership involved, great management”
- “Manager encourages career growth”
- “Pay is higher than the market”
- “High team spirit”
- “Very friendly environment, great work-life balance”
- “CIO is the best Tech person I have ever worked with”
* Recent (unsolicited) reviews taken from Glassdoor.com
WHY WORK HERE?
“The chance to work with an amazing team, partnered with the world’s most admired brands.”
At Message Broadcast, we have created a world-class platform that delivers messaging at scale for Fortune 100 companies in the Energy, Finance, Healthcare and Telecommunications Industries. Our messaging platform manages enterprise communications, delivering positive results by automating interactions with sophisticated personalization based on time, place, preference, profile and response data. All solutions are designed to dramatically increase customer engagement through self-service, acquisition, retention, and conversion across all channels, including TXT/SMS, MMS, RCS, voice, PUSH, email, and social media. Our highly scaled Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivers reduction to call center calls, proactive effective customer communications, improved J.D. Power CSAT scores, customer channel preference, real-time monitoring & reporting, scalable & deliverable notifications and TCPA mitigation.
- On-site full-time position with reasonable FLEXIBLE work schedule once established and approved
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 14 days PTO
- Well-stocked kitchen with energy drinks and other snacks
- Onsite gym with showers
With solid leadership, a clear growth path and a wealth of expertise, we foster a collaborative environment and welcome those who want to work with like-minded talent with a modern technology stack. We embrace positive change, open communication and the long-term tenure of our team is a testament to our commitment to the growth of our employees, the success of Message Broadcast and our valued clients.
Message Broadcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.