SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Currently, we are seeking a senior level Full Stack Software Engineer with expertise in Node.js to join on our rapidly growing technology team to tackle our next generation messaging PaaS.
In this role, you will write high quality code using established patterns and best practices. Qualified candidates must be comfortable building internal and public facing REST APIs, as well as having experience with message queue technologies and extensive relational database experience including performance problem solving skills. Our ideal candidate will also bring experience with Agile practices and CI/CD and will help shape efficiency, quality, and process improvements.
- 5+ years Node.js development experience including building web, database and building RESTful APIs
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum environment
- Familiarity with source control, branching, merging, and release cycles, preferably using Git
- A background with ETL processes
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to promote collaboration within teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / work experience
- Write efficient, secure software using modern technologies, methods, and frameworks
- Use Test Driven Development (TDD) processes to
- Communicate openly with management
- Influence quality and productivity through process improvements
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with Redis
- Experience building APIs and micro-services
- Experience with NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Knowledgeable with Jira
WHY WORK HERE?
“The chance to work with an amazing team, partnered with the world’s most admired brands.”
At Message Broadcast, we have created a world-class platform that delivers messaging at scale for Fortune 100 companies in the Energy, Finance, Healthcare and Telecommunications Industries. Our messaging platform manages enterprise communications, delivering positive results by automating interactions with sophisticated personalization based on time, place, preference, profile and response data. All solutions are designed to dramatically increase customer engagement through self-service, acquisition, retention, and conversion across all channels, including TXT/SMS, MMS, RCS, voice, PUSH, email, and social media. Our highly scaled Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivers reduction to call center calls, proactive effective customer communications, improved J.D. Power CSAT scores, customer channel preference, real-time monitoring & reporting, scalable & deliverable notifications and TCPA mitigation.
- On-site full-time position with reasonable FLEXIBLE work schedule once established and approved
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 14 days PTO
- Well-stocked kitchen with energy drinks and other snacks
- Onsite gym with showers
With solid leadership, a clear growth path and a wealth of expertise, we foster a collaborative environment and welcome those who want to work with like-minded talent with a modern technology stack. We embrace positive change, open communication and the long-term tenure of our team is a testament to our commitment to the growth of our employees, the success of Message Broadcast and our valued clients.
Message Broadcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.