TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Message Broadcast is seeking a Mid-Level Technical Project Manager to join our team.
Candidate will have a collaborative approach to driving software development teams to deliver successful solutions for our customers. The Technical Project Manager provides project leadership to a team of software developers and QA analysts on small to medium sized application software projects. This individual keeps management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems. This role does not typically have management responsibilities such as, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews; however, may assist with such decisions and activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical project management experience managing small to medium IT software development projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing Agile teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality
- Certified Scrum Master or PMP certification would be a plus – HUGE PLUS
- Hands-on Software development background experience with understanding of RESTful web services would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Familiarity with DevOps would be a plus
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies along with the relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
- In-depth knowledge of Agile project management practices
- Ability to lead through influence
- Experience working with globally distributed teams
- Ability to analyze and understand complex business problems
- Strong written and documentation skills used to follow the SDLC process
- Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones
- Must be able to communicate to senior executives both internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Delivers full project objectives on time and on budget as well as contributes to development of high-level business cases and post-implementation benefits estimates and recovery plans
NICE TO HAVE
- Managing project workflow through JIRA
WHY WORK HERE?
“The chance to work with an amazing team, partnered with the world’s most admired brands.”
At Message Broadcast, we have created a world-class platform that delivers messaging at scale for Fortune 100 companies in the Energy, Finance, Healthcare and Telecommunications Industries. Our messaging platform manages enterprise communications, delivering positive results by automating interactions with sophisticated personalization based on time, place, preference, profile and response data. All solutions are designed to dramatically increase customer engagement through self-service, acquisition, retention, and conversion across all channels, including TXT/SMS, MMS, RCS, voice, PUSH, email, and social media. Our highly scaled Platform as a Service (PaaS) delivers reduction to call center calls, proactive effective customer communications, improved J.D. Power CSAT scores, customer channel preference, real-time monitoring & reporting, scalable & deliverable notifications and TCPA mitigation.
- On-site full-time position with reasonable FLEXIBLE work schedule once established and approved
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee
- 14 days PTO
- Well-stocked kitchen with energy drinks and other snacks
- Onsite gym with showers
With solid leadership, a clear growth path and a wealth of expertise, we foster a collaborative environment and welcome those who want to work with like-minded talent with a modern technology stack. We embrace positive change, open communication and the long-term tenure of our team is a testament to our commitment to the growth of our employees, the success of Message Broadcast and our valued clients.
Message Broadcast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.