Consumers want their entertainment and information on any screen, on any device, anytime. The lines have blurred between Cable MSO’s, satellite TV, telcos and internet providers all competing for the “Anywhere” customer. In this environment, unifying your brand and creating a better customer experience becomes mission critical.
Automated solutions for brand unity, a better customer experience, and reduced operational costs
MessageBroadcast’s automated customer experience platform is an essential solution for today’s “Anywhere” entertainment and connectivity provider. Unify and differentiate your brand with better service quality. Personalize and automate subscriber relationships and promotions to reduce churn and increase revenue-per-subscriber. Cross-sell and trade up subscribers to new tiers or packages. Reduce contact and operations costs.
- New customer activation and onboarding: Welcome customers with an interactive module that captures channel preferences for each type of communication. Provide immediate trade-up options, interactively. Give them the opportunity to opt-in for personalized notifications, previews and promotions. Start the onboarding process, from appointment scheduling to equipment purchase.
- Appointment notification and scheduling: Friendly, proactive notifications enable customers to confirm or change appointments without a call center contact – whether for installation, upgrades or repair.
- Service notifications: Confirm that a service, upgrade or repair has been performed. Our cable and satellite TV customers increase customer satisfaction and reduce “truck rolls” with automated alerts ranging from installation or repair status to subscribe/unsubscribe request confirmations.
- Digital Companions: Engage your audience throughout the customer journey with our digital companion applications.
- Online self-service: Your product offerings have become more complex, making online self-service more challenging. To eliminate website abandonment and improve close rate, use our Talk to an Expert solution. It connects the customer to the right “expert” on the phone in real time – whenever the customer specifies.
- Outages and emergencies: Reduce inbound call center volume by automating inbound and outbound messaging during emergency outages. Allow customers to opt-in for automated status reports.
- A/R management and collections: Is a customer late on a monthly bill? Our automated A/R management programs have improved payment and collection cycles by as much as 80% while reducing costs. In survey after survey, a large percentage of customers say they prefer automated notices and interactive payment options over contact by live agents.
- Multichannel surveys: Assess customer satisfaction and unresolved issues with surveys on multiple channels, from Interactive Voice Response to email or text.